The production of accurate accounting and financial information is vital for managing financial performance and planning future growth.
Our highly dedicated network of skilled members provide a wide range of accounting services tailored to suit each individual client and help clients achieve efficient management of their financial function. By working closely with clients, we help our clients develop sound financial control processes, provide constructive solutions to problems and assess/develop strategies for improving profitability.
Computerised accounting data-input services are provided so that your human resources may be concentrated on expanding the business activities rather than utilise precious time on routines.
The various types of computerisation services include :
- Outsourced bookkeeping services either on a monthly, quarterly, half yearly or annual basis;
- Ad-hoc book-keeping services to replace resigned staff or staff on medical leave ;
- Finalisation of monthly/annual accounts with special reporting needs;
- Implementation of computerised accounting software
- Setting up accounting systems for Sales & Service Tax (SST) compliance