Regulations in Malaysia made it mandatory for the appointment of a Company Secretary, maintenance and updating of secretarial records.
Our dedicated network of skilled Chartered and Approved Company Secretaries from our Associates Acorn Management Services Sdn. Bhd. have the resources and expertise to provide professional services in this area. The areas covered are:-
- Incorporation of a company and registration of businesses;
- Registration of a limited liability partnership (LLP);
- Performing secretarial statutory duties, attendance at meetings;
- Advisory services on directorships, board meetings, shareholders meetings, Malaysian Company Law
- Advisory services on requirements of Anti-Money Laundering Act (AMLA) including and not limited to beneficial ownership declarations with the Companies Commission of Malaysia
- Application to “de-register” or “strike-off’ companies and winding-up procedures;
- Other secretarial services including company search, registration of Associations and societies.