All businesses and individuals deserve the highest quality taxation advice from tax practitioners to minimise their tax exposures and to
achieve their financial goals. Taxation services, be it tax compliance work or tax planning advisory work (either individuals or
corporations) are provided by out tax practice teams from C.F.NG & CO.
Our tax practice teams together with our highly dedicated network of skilled tax specialists are able to create tax strategies for you to
minimise your tax burden and meet your tax objectives within the taxation framework.
Our tax practice teams work closely with clients to provide proactive commercial advice that aims to minimise your tax liability and plan
the overall business strategy in the most tax efficient way. Whether you require taxation advice on business or personal matters, we
have the expertise at hand.
In addition, being a member firm of The Leading Edge Alliance International, we have access to a wide network of taxation
specialists in more than 300 cities around the world. Our tax practice teams understand the dynamics of different taxation systems
throughout the world and are able to provide advice on the best local and international taxation planning strategies.
The areas covered are :-
monitoring of and provision of guidance on tax estimates, tax computation,
- tax compliance matters such as registration with the Tax Authorities,
completion and submission of tax returns, correspondences and liaison
with the tax authorities on clients' taxation matters;
- tax audit and investigation; Tax Software developers,
- tax advisory and tax planning; training & tax solution
- other tax related services; and providers
- Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Auditing & Assurance
Business Advisory and
Auditing & Assurance Services
In today's fast changing global business environment, many organisations need assurance beyond the
traditional remit of audit assurance. We have the know-how and the resources to provide a broad range
of assurance services and solutions that deal with all areas of financial performance and regulatory
requirements. Auditing and Assurance services are provided by our highly dedicated network of skilled
specialists together with the team from C. F. NG & CO. We offer a unique combination of local expertise
and insight, backed by a sound understanding of international operations and regulations.
Our Auditing processes are backed by state-of-art audit programs developed by AXP Solutions Sdn.Bhd.,
an MSC Status Company in Malaysia. This translate into cost -effective and efficient auditing enabling
our clients to lower their compliance costs without compromising on quality.
Every client is unique and deserves a unique service. Our philosophy is to put our clients first - understand
their situation and provide a first class service tailored to their specific needs. This ensures that they all
receive our full attention and that we are able to answer all of their questions quickly and comprehensively.
Computerised Accounting and Software Implementation
The production of accurate accounting and financial information is vital for managing financial performance and planning future growth.
Our highly dedicated network of skilled members together with our team from C.F. NG & CO. provide a wide range of accounting
services tailored to suit each individual client and help clients achieve efficient management of their financial function. By working closely
with clients, we help our clients develop sound financial control processes, provide constructive solutions to problems and assess/develop
strategies for improving profitability.
Computerised accounting data-input services are provided so that your human resources may be concentrated on expanding the business
activities rather than utilise precious time on routines. The various types of computerisation services include :-
- outsourced bookkeeping services either on a monthly, quarterly, half yearly or annual basis;
- ad-hoc book-keeping services to replace resigned staff or staff on medical leave etc.;
- finalisation of monthly/annual accounts with special reporting needs; and
- implementation of computerised accounting software.
Corporate Secretarial and Compliance Services
Regulations in Malaysia made it mandatory for the appointment of a Company Secretary, maintenance and updating of secretarial
records. Our dedicated network of skilled Chartered and Approved Secretaries from ACORN MANAGEMENT SERVICES SDN. BHD.
have the resources to provide professional services in this area.
The areas covered are :-
- incorporation of a company and registration of businesses;
- performing secretarial statutory duties;
- application to "de-register" or "strike-off" companies and winding-up procedures; and
- other secretarial services including company search.
Financial Planning is a process of meeting life goals (i.e. buying a house, saving for children's education or
planning for retirement) through the proper management of finances. Financial Planning provides a
direction and meaning to your life goals and facilitate an understanding of how each financial decision
affects other areas of your finances.
Our network of qualified financial planning practitioners (who are also licensed investment advisers )
together with a highly dedicated team of skilled financial planners are able to offer the FOUR (4) main
pillars of Financial Planning namely Wealth Protection, Wealth Accumulation, Wealth Management, and
Wealth Distribution which include all or any of the following :-
- retirement planning
- insurance planning
- child education funding
- tax planning
- estate planning
- will and trust planning
- business succession planning
Business Advisory and Management Consultancy Services
Advisory and consultancy services are provided by our highly dedicated network of skilled specialists together with our team from
C. F. NG & CO.
- credit and cost control
- acquisition and merger of companies
- borrowing for new ventures
- design/implementation and review of internal control systems
- corporate reorganisation and restructuring
- due diligence audits and share valuation,
- other financial activities such as budgeting, cash flow and
& financial projections, interpretation and analysis, and
- insolvency and company liquidation services.
Other Professional Services
We constantly aim to become the most effective and reliable one stop business solution provider that provides assistance to business owners,
through all possible degree of collaboration with other professional networking teams and may offer the following professional services :-
- establishing business in China including foreign own factory, representative office, trading companies etc
- offshore companies such as BVI, Panama, Mauritius, Cayman etc
- liquidation and receivership (winding-up)
- alliance services - legal matters, insurance, information technology, bank loans etc
C. F. NG & CO.
Leading the way forward